Sunday, September 26, 2021

Origin Of Gandons

Actually, I decided to go solo once again. But this time in more modern sound, without any neoclassical influences (ok, maybe sometimes, but not too much).

https://dimitriypavlovskiy.bandcamp.com/track/origin-of-gandons

I have a bunch of ideas for a full-length album, which is in the production stage right now. I hope you'll enjoy the first single from it!

Origin of Gandons actually means Origin of Morons - I wrote most of the melodies and riffs for this track after checking up some awful comments about recent releases of Majesty Of Revival and Monumental (yeah, sometimes I receive them onto my email). Some people think that they have the perfect musical taste to dictate a band, they're not familiar with, how to sound/what to compose and record. 

I don't give a flying fuck about it, actually. We do what we do with my boys, so go away if our music insulting you that much. Peace detz to you, zalupizdriki! Have a nice :)

No lyrics, only guitar masturbation this time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment